Rio dos Sinos

Roteiro e Direção: Fábio Nagel
Narração: Ricardo Gonçalves
Trilha Sonora Original: Leandro Rodrigues



DOWNLOAD VÍDEO
formato: rmvb (14,27 MB)


Sinos River

São Leopoldo was of great importance for the development of Rio Grande do Sul, so much that the first cement road built in the state- and the second in the country-linked the city to the capital The opening was in May, first 1934. However, much before anything, Sinos River was the way of development and progress to the region, it was a way of transportation for the agricultural and industrial production of the city.














The water of the Sinos River, altogether with 25 de Julho bridge and the Immigrant square were a scenario of meeting and leisure.














MARTHA TROIAN - "The river reminds me when we could swim in it. One day my husband brought a newspaper and he asked me: Who are these people? To my surprise I recognized my mother and me, the time we swam in the river, it was clean, there was no pollution, fishing was great."



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
Clicky Web Analytics